Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dota 2 x Moana Parody

You're Welcome (Dota 2 + Moana Parody) [RelaxWithMe]


Lyrics:
Okay, okay, I see what's happening here.
You've never seen a support and it's strange
You don't even know what I do, it's adorable,
Well it's nice to see 3ks never change.

Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes it's really me, it's Rubick, breathe it in.
I know it's a lot, so watch the vod
And enjoy watching a support god
What can I say except "You're welcome"?
For the crow, the dust, the wards.

Hey it's okay, it's okay, you're welcome!
 I'm just an ordinary main support.
Hey, who has no boots and kept you alive
When you were getting tower dived? Position five!
When the map got dark, who tanked the gank so you could rice?
It's me, Mister Nice.
Oh, also I smoke ganked their mid (you're welcome),
To enable all the farming you did
Also I stayed out of lane (you're welcome)
To double up your XP gain
So what can I say, except "you're welcome"
For that Glimmer Cape at the tier three
There's no need to pay it's okay, you're welcome
I carry my carries for free! You're welcome! You're welcome.
Well, come to think of it, Naix, honestly I could go on and on,
I could explain every in-game phenomenon
That Rosh, Aegis and Cheese,
That's all just shit that was set up by me I found their core,
I slaughtered him dead Set up vision, now we're 10k ahead.
What's the lesson here, what is the takeaway,
Don't mess with me or I'll take your jungle away.
And my summary of recent games Is a list of MMR
I've gained Read my heat map, I make everything happen
Look at that CM with nova and frostbite a-trapping Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hey

Well, anyway, let me say, you're welcome (You're welcome!),
For the EZest game you've had.
Hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're welcome (You're welcome!),
Well, come to think of it, you're kinda bad.
Hey, it's your day to say, you're welcome (You're welcome!),
'Cause I'm gonna play a core
I'm farming away, away, you're welcome (You're welcome!),
'Cause carrying you turned out to be a chore. (You're welcome!)
You're welcome! (You're welcome!) You're welcome!
Commend me!

No comments:

Post a Comment