Monday, November 12, 2007

Anime Quotes - One Piece

From the One Piece Series ~

Opening 1 "We Are":

Wealth, fame, power. The man who had acquired everything in the world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger. The final words that were said at his execution sent the people to the seas.

Gold Roger: "My wealth and treasure? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left it all at that place!"

Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line. The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

Opening 2 "Believe":

Gold Roger: "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Opening 3 "Hikari E":

Gold Roger: "The world... Yes! Seek freedom, and your world will stand stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your spirits, Conquer it! Bear conviction behind your flag!"

Opening 4 "Bon Voyage":

Luffy: "Have you heard of the awesome treasure at the end of the sea? The guy who claims it will be Pirate King! Are you as psyched as I am? There's unbelievable adventures just waiting for us!"

I will... I will never... LOSE AGAIN! Until I defeat him [Mihawk] and become the world's greatest swordsman, I'll never be defeated by anyone! - Zoro

I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates... and if I die trying... then at least I tried! - Monkey D. Luffy

DYING IS NOT REPAYING A DEBT!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAVED YOU FOR!!! ONLY WEAK MEN WOULD DIE AFTER SOMEONE SPARED THEIR LIVES!!! - Monkey D. Luffy

(Thinking): When I left Syrup Village, I left everything behind! Tranquility... Safety... They face hardships every day, and they laugh like they're really having fun! That's why I decided to go out to sea!! I want to laugh 'til I cry, too! But if I don't fight with everything I've got, there's no way I deserve to be on the same boat as them! There's no way I can laugh with them!! - Usopp

I don't give a crap about how great you mermen are... or what happens to your stupid maps! I may not understand the story around this... But now, I know what I've gotta do to help her! [...] It's this room. I can't let it exist. This room she doesn't want to be in. I'LL DESTROY IT ALL. - Monkey D. Luffy

Well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse"... wanna see what's stronger...? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways... - Zoro

You think risking your own life is enough? Try risking our lives along with yours! WE'RE YOUR NAKAMA! - Monkey D. Luffy

Hey, this is the shitty restaurant... would you like to make a reservation? - Sanji

Sometimes big fish would jump out of the water trying to eat me(us), so I'd(we'd)beat it up. - Zoro/Luffy

Gomu Gomu no... JET GATLING! - Monkey D. Luffy

27 comments:

  1. Visit www.animeretard.com now!!! WE have over 16000+ episodes of anime.

    Naruto Shippuuden | Bleach | One Piece | And Over 600 + Anime Streaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay nice information

    gogoanime is also best option for anime lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this nice information.project free tv movies is also best platform for anime lovers

    ReplyDelete