Friday, June 29, 2007

Anime Quotes - Bleach


From the Bleach Series --

"Dammit, is that how you greet your son who went out of his way to help a ghost on the way home?!"

-- Kurosaki Ichigo

"I see. So basically, you're a Death God? And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie-- NO WAY I'LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!"
-- Kurosaki Ichigo

"Do you know why the big brother is born first? It's to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him. A brother telling his sister, "I'll kill you..." You never, ever say something like that."
-- Kurosaki Ichigo

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man which the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest, and die long before me. And if possible, die with a smile"
-- Isshin Ichigo

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san, a real letdown.... After all, there is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them kill me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you in my sword?"
-- Kisuke Urahara

"[Thinking] When he sensed he was no match for his opponent... he could have withdrawn with only a minor wound. I hoped he would. But... Ichigo would never admit defeat so easily. I think... I always knew that. Can you move, Ichigo? If you can, it's not too late to run. Hurry.... Please... RUN!"
-- Rukia Kuchiki

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."
-- Zangetsu

"
Why do you run, Ichigo? You still have not called me. Face forward, Ichigo. You should be able to hear it now. That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear?"
-- Zangetsu

"I shall light a fire upon the fang that falls short, so that I needn't see that star... so that it shall not tear this throat of mine."

-- Renji Abarai

"You're just an overnight shinigami. You couldn't put one scratch on us real ones."
-- Renji Abarai




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote from Urahara Kisuke I think is wrong. Ever time the word kill is used, it should be replaced with cut.
    Original quote:
    "What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke

    ReplyDelete
  3. World shippind lasuna No prescription penegra 50mg lynoral 50mg oxytrol Pharmacy enalapril No prescription aceon

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://animegamezone.blogspot.com/2007/08/naruto-shippuuden-hurricane-chronicles.html?showComment=1576413904761#c6862384248232049114

    ReplyDelete